Delta Phi at Johnson C. Smith University
Black Alpha, 1951-1952
The Delta Phi chapter at Johnson C. Smith was the first HBCU chapter of Alpha Phi Omega. They were installed on April 17, 1947. Photos are in chronological order, ranging from 1949-2006. There isn't a photo from each year, as the chapter went inactive or weren't featured in the yearbook.